Sunday, March 11, 2012

Project #10 PLN progress

Here is a link to my webmix:
My webmix from Symbaloo
I was very impressed with Symbaloo. This is something I have never used before. I have a feeling that it will be used everyday now! It's a way to create my personal learning network and have all useful connections available in one location. So far, I have begun following people suggested by Dr. Strange on Twitter. I have set Symbaloo to my home page. This way, as soon as I get on the internet, I will see what these mentor's are tweeting. I also have my other social network sites available such as Facebook. There are many interesting links automatically available. I found a website that has various videos created by educators. I am very excited to continue building my PLN!

No comments:

Post a Comment