Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K Summary for April

Comment

My first three comments were made to the same student named Andy. The first post a commented on was a short clip from Voki. It is an animation which says "Hello, My name is Andy."
Here is my comment:
Hello Andy,
I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama which is in the U.S. I am studying to become a teacher! This blog post is awesome! I recently learned how to use a website that turns a picture of someone into an animation. I have never heard of Voki. Is that a similar website? I’m going to have to look that up! Great job! I’m very eager to see your next blog post!

The next post was a few sentences about Andy. He lists a few of the things that interest him including pumpkin pie and football.
Here is the comment I left:
Hello Andy,
I also enjoy pumpkin pie! Have you ever tried sweet potato pie? That is something that is very popular here in the south. It tastes very similar to pumpkin pie! I also love football. Football is a major sport here in the U.S. My favorite sport is basketball. I am looking forward to your next blog post! Thanks for your time!

For the final comment, Andy had not posted a new blog post. Therefore I encouraged Andy to continue blogging.
Here is what I said:
Hello Andy,
Keep up the great work blogging! Thanks again for your time!

My fourth comment for April was left for a different student. This student is a first grader in Canada. The blog post was a video of a poster board created. It had drawings on it by the student and they demonstrated Rules, Responsibilities, and Relationships. For the student to only be a first grader, I thought they did a great job! The teacher questions the student about what each of the pictures represent.
I tld the student that I thought the pictures were great. I also asked if they draw often. I congratulated the student on doing such a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment