Sunday, April 1, 2012

C4T #3 Summary

Comment

St.Elmo Explorers
My third C4K was St.Elmo Explorers. It is a blog created by Anthony Capps and his students.
comment #1
The first post I commented on was about the branches of government. It was also about whether "it is ethical to sentence a juvenile to life in prison without parole." There was an assignment included in the post which I think is a great idea!
Comment #2
The second post I commented on was "From Judicial to Legislative." This was an assignment based on the Bill of Rights. The assignment was to "choose one of the ten amendments to explicate, and translate the main idea." I commented on how great these assignments are! It is awesome that the teacher is able to incorporate history and blogging into assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment