Sunday, April 1, 2012

C4K Summary for March

Comments

C4K#4
Ice Man's Blog
My fourth comments for kids was left on March 4th. The student's blog is "Ice Man." Ice Man's blog post was about the game Mash. He had recently played it on his sister's i-Pod. He discussed what his dreams were and the outcome. I found this post to be so interesting because I played this game as a child. I can remember sitting down with two of my cousins playing this game! It brings back awesome memories!
Here is the comment I left:
Hi,
My name is Michelle Nix and I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to become an elementary teacher. When I was younger I used to always play Mash with my friends! However, that was before iPhones and iPods existed! We would play on a piece of paper. I have recently tried the iPhone version and it is still fun! Was this your first time playing? This is also a fun game to play at school! It helps you think about your future! Do you have goals set already?
C4K#6
Class 12's blog
The sixth comments for kids I made was left on a class blog. All students leave their posts on one page. I commented on the post titled "The Wasp's Nest." I wasn't quite sure if it was a short story or describing a story. Either way, it is evident this student is a great writer!
Here is the comment I left:
Hello Dylan,
I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama. It is a college in the United States. I am studying to become a teacher and found your blog post very interesting! I was very anxious to read the outcome! I can tell you are a great writer. You helped the story sound exciting! Do you write often? It is awesome that your classroom blogs! This is a great way to practice writing skills. Thanks for your time!
C4K#7
Andy's Blog
The seventh comments for kids I left was my most recent comments. I commented on Andy's blog. He recently added a clip of an animated character. The clip is very short. The character states "Hello, My name is Andy." I thought this was interesting considering we were recently assigned to look at a website that creates animations.
Here is the comment I left:
Hello Andy,
I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama which is in the U.S. I am studying to become a teacher! This blog post is awesome! I recently learned how to use a website that turns a picture of someone into an animation. I have never heard of Voki. Is that a similar website? I’m going to have to look that up! Great job! I’m very eager to see your next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment